The New Leam is a not-for-profit, Independent media publication based in New Delhi, India.
The New Leam counts visitors to its site but this is done anonymously. We do not track individual users in any way or pass on information about users to third parties.
The New Leam solely owns all rights. Any kind of print and publication for commercial use is not allowed.
How to Republish Articles from The New Leam
- You have to credit us. In the byline, we prefer “Author Name, The New Leam.” And include a line that reads: “This story was originally published by The New Leam.” You must link the word “The New Leam” to the original URL of the story.
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style.
- Do not run ads specifically sold against our stories.
- You can’t use our work to populate a website designed to improve rankings on search engines or solely to gain revenue from network-based advertisements.
- If you share republished stories on social media, Kindly tag in your posts @thenewleam.
The opinions/views expressed in this article are solely that of the author and not necessarily endorsed by The New Leam.
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thenewleam/